I just came across an amazing store called My Fit Foods. It’s perfect for taking the guessing work out of trying to create healthy, portioned sized meals. No need to slave hours in the kitchen trying to food prep, this healthy food take out place has it all mapped out for you.
The store also gives samples of the foods, along with providing you with great additional information on what your eating . I came across this detox shot that has tons of benefits called My Fit Cocktail. It is recommended that you drink it as soon as you wake up. The My Fit Food experts say that you can even ditch your 3 cups of coffee for the day because this shot alone will definitely get you going;
“When we wake up in the morning our bodies are acidic and dehydrated from 8 hours of repair and detoxification. A great way to jumpstart your energy and metabolism is to rehydrate with these all-natural juices that have nutrients to nourish all detox organs: intestines, gall bladder, liver, kidneys, and the lymphatic system.”
So what’s in this My Fit cocktail?
8 ounces water
4 ounces of My Fit Foods unsweetened cranberry juice
1 TB Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
½ lemon freshly squeezed
1 oz. B-12 (optional)
Here is a complete breakdown of why you should indulge in this morning detox shot ritual;
TOP TEN REASONS TO LOVE THE MY FIT COCKTAIL
- Lemon Juice promotes thinner bile which aids in the breakdown of fat!
- Even though lemon juice is acidic, it works within the body to make your pH more alkaline, waking up enzymes in both the intestines and liver.
- Besides being an excellent source of Vitamin C, lemon juice boasts 16 other vitamins and minerals.
- Cranberry juice is packed with flavonoids, enzymes, and organic acids that have an emulsifying effect on fat deposits in the lymphatic system. This is thought to help with cellulite as well as general weight loss. Woohoo!
- The special antioxidants in cranberries fuel both phases of the liver’s detox pathways. Remember that one of your liver’s major jobs is to metabolize fat!
- Compounds in cranberries act to boost the kidney’s diuretic efforts, so more waste is eliminated.
- Research on cranberries shows that drinking cranberry juice daily can lower your bad cholesterol and raise your good cholesterol.
- Raw apple cider vinegar contains the “cob-web”-looking Mother, which is the ingredient touted for helping optimize body pH. Remember the more alkaline your body pH, the more oxygen your blood carries, and the stronger your metabolism!
- Research shows that consuming apple cider vinegar improves blood sugar in those with diabetes.
- All three ingredients are targeting the most important phases of detox: digestion, liver detoxification, and kidney elimination.
- Rich enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps Control Weight
- Promotes digestion & ph Balance
- Helps Soothe Dry Throats
- Helps Remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise
This is one shot your liver will thank you for later. Cheers!
To check out what else My Fit Foods provides, head over to their website here.