Khloe Kardashian has been looking greater than ever these days, and I’m not just talking about the big smile that’s been on her face. After going through her very public split with her husband x NBA player Lamar Odom, Khloe lost 30 pounds. For some break ups cause people to gain weight, they will reach for the ice cream pint, instead of the gym (like her bro Rob Kardashian.) but for this Kardashian, she took her butt to the gym.
As a certiefied Personal Trainer, and after much inspection, it seems to me that Khloe Kardashian weight loss can be attributed to “The Divorce Diet”.
Wondering what the divorce diet is, check it out below;
1. Get your aggression out! Break ups can hurt, but please no more tears on your pillow! Instead of letting the pain and anger build up inside of you from being done wrong by your x, take it to the gym like Khloe and take it out on the bags, boxing bags that is.
Khloe; “I love to box. Boxing is really fun, and it’s such a stress reliever. I’m just so busy having fun, I forget that I’m working out; 45 minutes go by and I’m dripping wet.”
2. Become obsessed You have to change your thought pattern, it’s no longer about him, now its about you! Become obsessed with the gym. It’s a great way to keep your mind busy, your body busy, and putting the focus back on caring for yourself.
Khloe says;”“I’ve definitely become obsessed with working out!”
3. Workout with your friends. Grab your sisters or friends and go for a hike, take a cycling class. There’s nothing better than burning calories while you have people surrounding you that love you, support you, and are always by your side.Khloe admits thats what she does, alone with her sister; “We do a lot of workouts together, my sisters and I, and we go on a lot of hikes and walks outside”.
4. Switch it up! Boredom can cause anyone to fall off the workout bandwagon, not just a divorcee. To make sure your not going to backslide on those fitness goals, make sure to switch it up! Try working out outdoors if your tired of the gym, sign up for a race, use the Nike app.
Khloe; “I never like doing the same workout two days in a row, I just get bored. I’ll try anything except surfing. I won’t go in the water. I’m terrified of whales and sharks. I’ll go in a pool, though.”
5. Hire a Trainer It’s the best way to stay accountable for your workouts and to get real motivation and results fast.There’s nothing better than having a professional couch you by your side, as well as you have a stranger to vent to about your break up woos. Khloe works out with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson multiple times a week.
6. Indulge a Little! Now that you have more free time to spend with your friends, definitely hit the town with them and don’t deprive yourself. A little bubbly won’t hurt nobody. Khloe has been spotted all over LA, partying up with friends such as the Game. If you putting hard work in, you can afford a little partying out.
Khloe; “If I ate better, I would lose weight faster, but I don’t want to. I love food and there’s lots of family time with food and your friends. I work out really hard so I can have my champagne and that part of life. I’d rather take longer to lose weight, but have fun doing it.”
7. Start Dating! Men do it, why can’t we women? You deserve love, and to be loved. while your busy working on loving yourself inside and out go meet some people and go on fun dates. You know that cute boy at the gym who you secretly have been crushing on, its time to put his number to use. It also feels good to be appreciated and do the things your x never would do with you with someone else.
Khloe is has been spotted being wined and dined with Producer rapper French Montana.